james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles Apache <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: let the coding start
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 18:10:55 GMT
Great!

Strong point compared to others:
- mailets to have rich spooling functions
- protocol hooks (smtp, pop3, imap)
- different storage system supported (db, maildir, jcr and soon hbase :)

Weak points:
- 3.0 not yet used widely, so may still contain issues.

Btw, on my side, my "summer break" will begin a bit later (my client is
asking for me...). As discussed, I will commit a few hadoop/hbase
samples in my git tomorrow (my new macs will help me for :)

Tks,
- Eric