james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1134885 - /james/server/trunk/container-spring/pom.xml
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 16:52:36 GMT
OK, got it :)

The tar.gz mention is here

in

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/mojo/appassembler-maven-plugin/1.1.1/appassembler-maven-plugin-1.1.1.pom

So maven central shouts it depends on wrapper-delta-pack 3.2.3
which has been republished by Stefano because of the right in the licence
" to deal in the Software without
     restriction, including without limitation the rights to use,
     copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sub-license, and/or
     sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the
     Software is furnished to do so,"

To my understanding, we don't rely on any current Tanuki license, but
simply on the one we have modified "without limitation".

Tks,

- Eric