james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1134885 - /james/server/trunk/container-spring/pom.xml
Date Mon, 13 Jun 2011 19:44:24 GMT
On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 5:52 PM, Eric Charles <eric@apache.org> wrote:
> OK, got it :)
>
> The tar.gz mention is here
>
> in
>
> http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/codehaus/mojo/appassembler-maven-plugin/1.1.1/appassembler-maven-plugin-1.1.1.pom
>
> So maven central shouts it depends on wrapper-delta-pack 3.2.3
> which has been republished by Stefano because of the right in the licence
> " to deal in the Software without
>    restriction, including without limitation the rights to use,
>    copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sub-license, and/or
>    sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the
>    Software is furnished to do so,"
>
> To my understanding, we don't rely on any current Tanuki license, but simply
> on the one we have modified "without limitation".

Now Stefano has published a license, I've published this license
within the pom ensuring that it's distributed to anyone who tries to
build James. Now I have a license and have uncommented the sections.

Thanks everyone for your patience and help :-)

Please take a look and test that I've restored the old code correctly.

Robert