james-server-dev mailing list archives

From b...@apache.org
Subject svn commit: r1150626 - /james/jdkim/trunk/assemble/src/assemble/src.xml
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 10:43:29 GMT
Author: bago
Date: Mon Jul 25 10:43:29 2011
New Revision: 1150626

Log:
upgrade to mime4j 0.7 final
remove of "src" assembly (it is already generated by our apache parent pom during release)
renamed LICENSE/NOTICE to remove the .txt extension (so the source package from the parent
pom is ok)
removed sun's javamail dependency in favor of geronimo deps, so we can build without external
repositories.
created a CRLFOutputStream (copied from the one in james-mailbox, previously in server/util/stream)
so to not use the one from javamail com.sun package anymore.

Removed:
    james/jdkim/trunk/assemble/src/assemble/src.xml