james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "hyysguyang@gmail.com" <hyysguy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache James Server 3.0-beta2 artifacts
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 05:59:45 GMT
I build james-app after build james server 3.0-beta2, but I can't start
james server, is this related with james server or just the problem of
james-app? Please note that I have changed the version to 3.0-beta2
before build james app.

The console log is below:

(org.apache.commons.configuration.ConfigurationUtils).
log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for
more info.
94  James  WARN   [main] openjpa.Runtime - An error occurred while
registering a ClassTransformer with PersistenceUnitInfo: n
ame 'James', root URL
[file:/D:/OpenSources/james/app/trunk/target/apache-james-3.0-beta2/lib/james-server-jpa-3.0-beta2.jar]
. The error has been consumed. To see it, set your openjpa.Runtime log
level to TRACE. Load-time class transformation will no
t be available.
500  James  INFO   [main] openjpa.Runtime - Starting OpenJPA 2.1.0
735  James  INFO   [main] openjpa.jdbc.JDBC - Using dictionary class
"org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DerbyDictionary".
Exception in thread "main"
bean with name 'mailproces
sor': Injection of resource dependencies failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
  Error creating bean with name 'mailetcontext': Injection of resource
dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springfram
ework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name
'usersrepository': Injection of resource dependencie
s failed; nested exception is
bean with name 'domainl
ist': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
<openjpa-2.1.0-r422266:1071316 fatal user error> org.apache.openj
pa.persistence.InvalidStateException: Could not perform automatic lookup
of EJB container's javax.transaction.TransactionMana
ger implementation. Please ensure that you are running the application
from within an EJB 1.1 compliant EJB container, and th
en set the org.apache.openjpa.ManagedRuntime property to the appropriate
value to obtain the TransactionManager.
         at
org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(CommonAnnotatio
nBeanPostProcessor.java:300)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableB
eanFactory.java:1074)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableB
eanFactory.java:517)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBea
nFactory.java:456)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:291)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.j
ava:222)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:288)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:190)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanF
actory.java:580)
         at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplication
Context.java:895)
         at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:425)
         at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:139)

         at
org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:93)
         at
org.apache.james.container.spring.context.JamesServerApplicationContext.<init>(JamesServerApplicationContext.java:
39)
         at org.apache.james.container.spring.Main.init(Main.java:66)
         at org.apache.james.container.spring.Main.main(Main.java:42)
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'mailetcontext': Injection
of resource dependencies failed; nested exception is
bean with name 'usersrepository': Injection of resource dependencies
failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.fa
ctory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'domainlist':
[...]
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:194)
         at
org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.autowireResource(CommonAnnotationBeanPost
Processor.java:435)
         at
org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.getResource(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProce
ssor.java:409)
         at
org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$ResourceElement.getResourceToInject(Commo
nAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:541)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InjectionMetadata$InjectedElement.inject(InjectionMetadata.java:156)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InjectionMetadata.inject(InjectionMetadata.java:84)
         at
org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(CommonAnnotatio
nBeanPostProcessor.java:297)
         ... 15 more
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'usersrepository': Injectio
n of resource dependencies failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creatin
g bean with name 'domainlist': Invocation of init method failed; nested
[...]
         ... 28 more
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'domainlist': Invocation of
  init method failed; nested exception is <openjpa-2.1.0-r422266:1071316
fatal user error> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.Inva
lidStateException: Could not perform automatic lookup of EJB container's
javax.transaction.TransactionManager implementation.
  Please ensure that you are running the application from within an EJB
1.1 compliant EJB container, and then set the org.apac
he.openjpa.ManagedRuntime property to the appropriate value to obtain
the TransactionManager.
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessBeforeInitializatio
n(InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:133)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyBeanPostProcessorsBeforeInitiali
zation(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:394)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapabl
eBeanFactory.java:1413)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableB
eanFactory.java:519)
[...]
         ... 41 more
Caused by: <openjpa-2.1.0-r422266:1071316 fatal user error>
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.InvalidStateException: Could not p
erform automatic lookup of EJB container's
javax.transaction.TransactionManager implementation. Please ensure that
you are ru
nning the application from within an EJB 1.1 compliant EJB container,
and then set the org.apache.openjpa.ManagedRuntime prop
erty to the appropriate value to obtain the TransactionManager.
         at
org.apache.openjpa.ee.AutomaticManagedRuntime.getTransactionManager(AutomaticManagedRuntime.java:253)
         at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.syncWithManagedTransaction(AbstractBrokerFactory.java:717)
         at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.initialize(BrokerImpl.java:388)
         at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.initialize(BrokerImpl.java:323)
         at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.initializeBroker(AbstractBrokerFactory.java:229)
         at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.newBroker(AbstractBrokerFactory.java:213)
         at
org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBrokerFactory.newBroker(DelegatingBrokerFactory.java:156)
         at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:227)
         at
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:154)
         at
         at
         at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean.invokeProxyMethod(AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean.ja
va:423)
         at
org.springframework.orm.jpa.AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean$ManagedEntityManagerFactoryInvocationHandler.invoke(A
bstractEntityManagerFactoryBean.java:485)
         at $Proxy33.createEntityManager(Unknown Source)
         at
org.apache.james.domainlist.jpa.JPADomainList.createEntityManager(JPADomainList.java:178)
         at
org.apache.james.domainlist.jpa.JPADomainList.init(JPADomainList.java:61)
         at
         at
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$LifecycleElement.invoke(InitDe
stroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:340)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$LifecycleMetadata.invokeInitMe
thods(InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:293)
         at
org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessBeforeInitializatio
n(InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:130)
         ... 55 more
Caused by: javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Need to specify class
name in environment or system property, or as an app
let parameter, or in an application resource file:
java.naming.factory.initial
         at
javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:645)
         at
javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:288)
         at
javax.naming.InitialContext.getURLOrDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:325)
         at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:392)
         at
org.apache.openjpa.ee.RegistryManagedRuntime.getTransactionManager(RegistryManagedRuntime.java:61)
         at
org.apache.openjpa.ee.AutomaticManagedRuntime.getTransactionManager(AutomaticManagedRuntime.java:171)
         ... 79 more

Please be free to contact with me for any question or suggestion.
Thanks & Best Regards .

Young Gu | Software Engineer | http://www.infor.com