james-server-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache James Server 3.0-beta2 artifacts
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 06:31:51 GMT
Hi,
I'm in a hurry for now and don't have time to test app...
 From stacktrace, it seems jpa thinks he is in a J2EE env. Do you have a 
jndi.properties on the classpath?

Thx.

On 08/07/11 07:59, hyysguyang@gmail.com wrote:
> I build james-app after build james server 3.0-beta2, but I can't start
> james server, is this related with james server or just the problem of
> james-app? Please note that I have changed the version to 3.0-beta2
> before build james app.
>
> The console log is below:
>
> log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
> (org.apache.commons.configuration.ConfigurationUtils).
> log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
> log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for
> more info.
> 94 James WARN [main] openjpa.Runtime - An error occurred while
> registering a ClassTransformer with PersistenceUnitInfo: n
> ame 'James', root URL
> [file:/D:/OpenSources/james/app/trunk/target/apache-james-3.0-beta2/lib/james-server-jpa-3.0-beta2.jar]
>
> . The error has been consumed. To see it, set your openjpa.Runtime log
> level to TRACE. Load-time class transformation will no
> t be available.
> 500 James INFO [main] openjpa.Runtime - Starting OpenJPA 2.1.0
> 735 James INFO [main] openjpa.jdbc.JDBC - Using dictionary class
> "org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.sql.DerbyDictionary".
> Exception in thread "main"
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
> bean with name 'mailproces
> sor': Injection of resource dependencies failed; nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
> Error creating bean with name 'mailetcontext': Injection of resource
> dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springfram
> ework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name
> 'usersrepository': Injection of resource dependencie
> s failed; nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
> bean with name 'domainl
> ist': Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is
> <openjpa-2.1.0-r422266:1071316 fatal user error> org.apache.openj
> pa.persistence.InvalidStateException: Could not perform automatic lookup
> of EJB container's javax.transaction.TransactionMana
> ger implementation. Please ensure that you are running the application
> from within an EJB 1.1 compliant EJB container, and th
> en set the org.apache.openjpa.ManagedRuntime property to the appropriate
> value to obtain the TransactionManager.
> at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(CommonAnnotatio
>
> nBeanPostProcessor.java:300)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableB
>
> eanFactory.java:1074)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableB
>
> eanFactory.java:517)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBea
>
> nFactory.java:456)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:291)
>
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.j
>
> ava:222)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:288)
>
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:190)
>
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanF
>
> actory.java:580)
> at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplication
>
> Context.java:895)
> at
> org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:425)
>
> at
> org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:139)
>
>
> at
> org.springframework.context.support.ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.<init>(ClassPathXmlApplicationContext.java:93)
>
> at
> org.apache.james.container.spring.context.JamesServerApplicationContext.<init>(JamesServerApplicationContext.java:
>
> 39)
> at org.apache.james.container.spring.Main.init(Main.java:66)
> at org.apache.james.container.spring.Main.main(Main.java:42)
> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
> Error creating bean with name 'mailetcontext': Injection
> of resource dependencies failed; nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
> bean with name 'usersrepository': Injection of resource dependencies
> failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.fa
> ctory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'domainlist':
> Invocation of init method failed; nested exception i
> s <openjpa-2.1.0-r422266:1071316 fatal user error>
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.InvalidStateException: Could not perform au
> tomatic lookup of EJB container's javax.transaction.TransactionManager
> implementation. Please ensure that you are running the
> application from within an EJB 1.1 compliant EJB container, and then set
> the org.apache.openjpa.ManagedRuntime property to t
> he appropriate value to obtain the TransactionManager.
> at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(CommonAnnotatio
>
> nBeanPostProcessor.java:300)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableB
>
> eanFactory.java:1074)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableB
>
> eanFactory.java:517)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBea
>
> nFactory.java:456)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:291)
>
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.j
>
> ava:222)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:288)
>
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:194)
>
> at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.autowireResource(CommonAnnotationBeanPost
>
> Processor.java:435)
> at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.getResource(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProce
>
> ssor.java:409)
> at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$ResourceElement.getResourceToInject(Commo
>
> nAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:541)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InjectionMetadata$InjectedElement.inject(InjectionMetadata.java:156)
>
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InjectionMetadata.inject(InjectionMetadata.java:84)
>
> at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(CommonAnnotatio
>
> nBeanPostProcessor.java:297)
> ... 15 more
> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
> Error creating bean with name 'usersrepository': Injectio
> n of resource dependencies failed; nested exception is
> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creatin
> g bean with name 'domainlist': Invocation of init method failed; nested
> exception is <openjpa-2.1.0-r422266:1071316 fatal use
> r error> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.InvalidStateException: Could not
> perform automatic lookup of EJB container's javax.tr
> ansaction.TransactionManager implementation. Please ensure that you are
> running the application from within an EJB 1.1 compli
> ant EJB container, and then set the org.apache.openjpa.ManagedRuntime
> property to the appropriate value to obtain the Transac
> tionManager.
> at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(CommonAnnotatio
>
> nBeanPostProcessor.java:300)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableB
>
> eanFactory.java:1074)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableB
>
> eanFactory.java:517)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBea
>
> nFactory.java:456)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:291)
>
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.j
>
> ava:222)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:288)
>
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:194)
>
> at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.autowireResource(CommonAnnotationBeanPost
>
> Processor.java:435)
> at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.getResource(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProce
>
> ssor.java:409)
> at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$ResourceElement.getResourceToInject(Commo
>
> nAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:541)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InjectionMetadata$InjectedElement.inject(InjectionMetadata.java:156)
>
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InjectionMetadata.inject(InjectionMetadata.java:84)
>
> at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(CommonAnnotatio
>
> nBeanPostProcessor.java:297)
> ... 28 more
> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
> Error creating bean with name 'domainlist': Invocation of
> init method failed; nested exception is <openjpa-2.1.0-r422266:1071316
> fatal user error> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.Inva
> lidStateException: Could not perform automatic lookup of EJB container's
> javax.transaction.TransactionManager implementation.
> Please ensure that you are running the application from within an EJB
> 1.1 compliant EJB container, and then set the org.apac
> he.openjpa.ManagedRuntime property to the appropriate value to obtain
> the TransactionManager.
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessBeforeInitializatio
>
> n(InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:133)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyBeanPostProcessorsBeforeInitiali
>
> zation(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:394)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapabl
>
> eBeanFactory.java:1413)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableB
>
> eanFactory.java:519)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBea
>
> nFactory.java:456)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:291)
>
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.j
>
> ava:222)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:288)
>
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:194)
>
> at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.autowireResource(CommonAnnotationBeanPost
>
> Processor.java:435)
> at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.getResource(CommonAnnotationBeanPostProce
>
> ssor.java:409)
> at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$ResourceElement.getResourceToInject(Commo
>
> nAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:541)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InjectionMetadata$InjectedElement.inject(InjectionMetadata.java:156)
>
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InjectionMetadata.inject(InjectionMetadata.java:84)
>
> at
> org.springframework.context.annotation.CommonAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(CommonAnnotatio
>
> nBeanPostProcessor.java:297)
> ... 41 more
> Caused by: <openjpa-2.1.0-r422266:1071316 fatal user error>
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.InvalidStateException: Could not p
> erform automatic lookup of EJB container's
> javax.transaction.TransactionManager implementation. Please ensure that
> you are ru
> nning the application from within an EJB 1.1 compliant EJB container,
> and then set the org.apache.openjpa.ManagedRuntime prop
> erty to the appropriate value to obtain the TransactionManager.
> at
> org.apache.openjpa.ee.AutomaticManagedRuntime.getTransactionManager(AutomaticManagedRuntime.java:253)
>
> at
> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.syncWithManagedTransaction(AbstractBrokerFactory.java:717)
>
> at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.initialize(BrokerImpl.java:388)
> at org.apache.openjpa.kernel.BrokerImpl.initialize(BrokerImpl.java:323)
> at
> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.initializeBroker(AbstractBrokerFactory.java:229)
>
> at
> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.AbstractBrokerFactory.newBroker(AbstractBrokerFactory.java:213)
>
> at
> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.DelegatingBrokerFactory.newBroker(DelegatingBrokerFactory.java:156)
>
> at
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:227)
>
> at
> org.apache.openjpa.persistence.EntityManagerFactoryImpl.createEntityManager(EntityManagerFactoryImpl.java:154)
>
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>
> at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> at
> org.springframework.orm.jpa.AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean.invokeProxyMethod(AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean.ja
>
> va:423)
> at
> org.springframework.orm.jpa.AbstractEntityManagerFactoryBean$ManagedEntityManagerFactoryInvocationHandler.invoke(A
>
> bstractEntityManagerFactoryBean.java:485)
> at $Proxy33.createEntityManager(Unknown Source)
> at
> org.apache.james.domainlist.jpa.JPADomainList.createEntityManager(JPADomainList.java:178)
>
> at
> org.apache.james.domainlist.jpa.JPADomainList.init(JPADomainList.java:61)
> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>
> at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>
> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$LifecycleElement.invoke(InitDe
>
> stroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:340)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$LifecycleMetadata.invokeInitMe
>
> thods(InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:293)
> at
> org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessBeforeInitializatio
>
> n(InitDestroyAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:130)
> ... 55 more
> Caused by: javax.naming.NoInitialContextException: Need to specify class
> name in environment or system property, or as an app
> let parameter, or in an application resource file:
> java.naming.factory.initial
> at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(NamingManager.java:645)
> at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:288)
> at
> javax.naming.InitialContext.getURLOrDefaultInitCtx(InitialContext.java:325)
> at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:392)
> at
> org.apache.openjpa.ee.RegistryManagedRuntime.getTransactionManager(RegistryManagedRuntime.java:61)
>
> at
> org.apache.openjpa.ee.AutomaticManagedRuntime.getTransactionManager(AutomaticManagedRuntime.java:171)
>
> ... 79 more
>
>
>
> Please be free to contact with me for any question or suggestion.
> Thanks & Best Regards .
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Young Gu | Software Engineer | http://www.infor.com
>
> On 7/8/2011 12:45 PM, Eric Charles wrote:
>> [x] +1 Yes, please release
>>
>> On 06/07/11 18:35, Norman Maurer wrote:
>>> Hi there,
>>>
>>> I prepared the Apache James Server 3.0-beta2 artifacts for release. So
>>> please review and cast your vote. This artifacts will get used to
>>> bundle the distribution.
>>>
>>> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejames-002/
>>>
>>> [ ] +1 Yes, please release
>>> [ ] +0 No time to review
>>> [ ] -1 Something wrong
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Norman
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: server-dev-unsubscribe@james.apache.org
>>> For additional commands, e-mail: server-dev-help@james.apache.org
>>>
>>
>>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: server-dev-unsubscribe@james.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: server-dev-help@james.apache.org
>


-- 
Eric

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: server-dev-unsubscribe@james.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: server-dev-help@james.apache.org


Mime
View raw message