james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Young Gu <hyysguy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache James Server 3.0-beta2 artifacts
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 17:34:35 GMT
Seems this VOTE is for releasing james server lib artifacts, not final
James Server Setup Distribution(which released by james app project
now), the app should not do any impact on the release of James server
lib artifacts.

I am not familiar with James, I just quickly verify the function of
James server follow your strategy 2, seems it's OK, and I am planing to
setup a server with this release(build from beta2 tag ) for more testing .

Please be free to contact with me for any question or suggestion.
Thanks&  Best Regards .
Young Gu
Software Engineer
http://www.infor.com