james-server-dev mailing list archives

From "hyysguyang@gmail.com" <hyysguy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help with build / deployment
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 01:50:20 GMT
How do you start your james server?
1. You need to update the classpath of  run.sh if you start it with
run.sh script.
2. You need to update the wrapper.conf/wrapper.conf if you start it with
james script.

However, the simplest solution is just put the jar to directory
conf/lib, but this maybe not make sense if you change some james-related
java source files .

Please be free to contact with me for any question or suggestion.
Thanks & Best Regards .

Young Gu | Software Engineer | http://www.infor.com