james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mailbox source compatibility issue
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 06:25:32 GMT
Hi,

I you replace the mailbox 0.2 with 0.3, you still have to update the
spring files.

I read imap was compliant with 0.2 and 0.3, but I remember I had some
issues (some method signature change).

This is why to avoid any compatibility issue, I usually take a trunk or
a release src, and rebuild all (mvn install). if you do
-DskipTests=true, it's quick.

Thx.

On 12/07/11 19:41, Norman Maurer wrote:
> Just ping us if you need some help..
>
> Bye,
> Norman
>

> 2011/7/12 Saibabu Vallurupalli<saibabu.vallurupalli@gmail.com>:
>> Okay I will upgrade now :-(
>> My colleague scared me saying upgrade is not very easy after replacing
>> mailbox 0.3 libraries looks like I have to do some configuration changes. I
>> will check with Vanessa.
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Sai
>>

>> On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 1:37 PM, Norman Maurer<norman.maurer@googlemail.com
>>> wrote:
>>
>>> JPAMailboxMembership was removed in 0.3 release. Thats why I said it
>>> would be better to move to 0.3 api.
>>>
>>> Bye,
>>> Norman

>>> James