james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: configuration files
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 15:44:15 GMT
On 13/07/11 17:05, Saibabu Vallurupalli wrote:
> Hi, I am looking into the source path in SVN to get access to configuration
> files like james-server-context.xml  etc., where can I find them? These
> files are not under regular source tree for that modules i.e., for example
> If I am working on Mailbox-JPA module the configuration file related to this
> module is james-mailbox-jpa-context.xml and this is not under the same
> project.
>
> Please point me to the correct path.
>
> Thanks,
> Sai

Yes, quite confusing isn't it :)
The spring files is only available in the app project
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/app/trunk/src/main/config/james/context/

I personally find that the spring files related to mailbox should be in
mailbox, and not in server, or app, or...

So there is
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/mailbox/trunk/spring/src/main/resources/META-INF/james/

This last one is not used and still needs to be updated to take into
account the last implementation changes.

Btw,
- it's not updated, because it is not used.
- it's not used, not because it's not updated.

:)

--
Eric Charles
http://about.echarles.net