james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1145691 - in /james/mailbox/trunk: ./ jpa/ jpa/src/main/java/org/apache/james/mailbox/jpa/mail/model/openjpa/ jpa/src/main/java/org/apache/james/mailbox/jpa/openjpa/
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 16:00:59 GMT
I you use a tar.gz snapshot from maven, take care to build mailbox trunk
(not a tag).

Maybe you're falling in "race condition", where trunk/snapshot is not
yet published in maven repo (it's not instantaneous, can take a few
hours...).

You could try to build mailbox from src without any change, put the new
jars (take care to not simply copy, but really replace the old ones with
the new ones), and see if it still works.

I suppose you want to test the new feature committed by norman on the
encryption?

Thx.

On 13/07/11 17:52, Saibabu Vallurupalli wrote:
> Hi Eric, Yes, it is from Snapshot 0.4-SNAPSHOT. I was able to start James
> and send email properly before upgrade.
> I started upgrading entire Mailbox instead of just JPA and got another issue
> will send it in a separate thread.
>
> Thanks, Sai
>
> On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 11:40 AM, Eric Charles<eric@apache.org>  wrote:
>
>> On 13/07/11 16:50, Saibabu Vallurupalli wrote:
>>
>>> This sounds like I have upgrade entire MailBox NOT just Mailbox-JPA

>> Hi,
>> Did you build from src or used a snapshot from maven?
>> Also, before any change, can you start james?
>> Thx.
>> --
>> Eric Charles
>> http://about.echarles.net