james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: James upgrade database issues
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 13:35:02 GMT
Hi,

The web site we have to deploy documents this.
You can read in preview the proposed procedure on
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/server/trunk/src/site/xdoc/upgrade-database.xml

The idea is to copy the old database to maildir, and then recopy back
the maildir to the new database.

Hope you can find your way.
Thx.

--