james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unknown user doesn't errors out
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 14:20:34 GMT
Hi Sai,
You can have a look in mailetcontainer.xml example [1] in the <processor
name="local-address-error"> section and activate

<!-- To notify the sender the address was invalid, uncomment this
matcher/mailet configuration -->
<!-- The original message is not attached to keep the bounce processor
from deliverying spam -->
<mailet match="All" class="Bounce">
     <attachment>none</attachment>
</mailet>