james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject hbase mailbox following 0.3 API
Date Sat, 02 Jul 2011 22:16:53 GMT
Hello,

I am just writing to inform you that I am now following 0.3 API. I
posted this also on my blog , but maybe some of you are not following
it yet.
I'm planning to integrate with the HBase API this week so I will be
able to concentrate on the rest of the mailbox implementation. This is
my immediate goal.

I have some problems regarding an exception in HBaseStoreTest, about

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/hadoop/security/UnixUserGroupInformation
	at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HBaseTestingUtility.startMiniDFSCluster(HBaseTestingUtility.java:223)

I did not have time to research it. I will get on it soon. I am
confident that I will have something usable (in unit testing maybe) by
the end of the first evaluation.

Regards,

--
Ioan Eugen Stan