james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Saibabu Vallurupalli <saibabu.vallurupa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to fine svn link
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 19:08:03 GMT
Hi Eric,

I got the same link and applied the fix. Ran into issues. I compared the
source and it is not same. I will review one more time.
Yes, I got some alternate suggestions from OpenJPA asking me to use
@Externalizer and @Factory. I am done with modifications and doing build.
During build time there are some unit tests which you run all the tests
passed.

I went a head modified and deployed this one JAR
"apache-james-mailbox-jpa-0.2-M2-20110401.040755-51.jar". It is giving me
errors.

Now, I am trying to get the svn path. Once this works, I will send you the
source files for patch.

Thank you,
Sai