james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Saibabu Vallurupalli <saibabu.vallurupa...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue with address-error not bounced
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2011 02:49:41 GMT
Hi Team,

We are trying to configure James to return undelivered messages which are
unknown user etc., Yesterday Eric suggested a solution and it worked great.
This works only for any email sent to xyz@localhost.com, where xyz user is
not available.
The problem we are trying to fix is, we have our own domain mydomain.net and
email users are configured to this domain NOT localhost. Now, If I send an
email from abc@MyDomain.net to xyz@MyDomain.net where xyz doesn't exists.
Unknown user exception from postmaster are not sent. I am not getting any
error messages back. So, how to configure MyDomain.net instead of localhost?

Please advise.

Thanks,
Sai