james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Saibabu Vallurupalli <saibabu.vallurupa...@gmail.com>
Subject James 3 JPA question
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 21:02:53 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Apache James we are using Apache James with MySQL database.
I have a requirement to encrypt and decrypt the email message. I have spent
some time to understand how the persistence mechanism works in James. Found
persistence.xml file and also sqlResources.xml file. After running some
tests, I found sqlResources.xml file is not used anymore in my
configuration.

Now, My question is how the james_mail table is getting updated? Is there
any possibility to Encrypt/Decrypt message? I thought it is easy if
sqlResources.xml file is used. I can simple add AES_Encrypt and AES_Decrypt
functions to column.

Please help me with this.

Thanks,
Sai