james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Saibabu Vallurupalli <saibabu.vallurupa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: configuration files
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 16:01:48 GMT
Hi Eric, Just seeing this message. Thanks for pointing me to correct path
otherwise I am looking at the configuration files in a different path which
are very similar except the name of the files.
..\mailbox\spring\src\main\resources\META-INF\james\

Thank you once again for correcting me. Looks like I should able to proceed
with this information.

Thanks,
Sai