james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Saibabu Vallurupalli <saibabu.vallurupa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unknown user doesn't errors out
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2011 19:03:19 GMT
Hi Eric, The fix below worked great. But this works only for localhost. What
we are trying is little different, we created our own domain and users. So,
if we send an email to our custom domain to an unknown user, then error
message is not bounced.
Example: xyz@localhost.com worka greeat.
Now, I configured mydomain.net and trying to send an email from my valid
user to an invalid user xyz as below:
sai@MyDomain.net to xyz@MyDomain.net and the error is NOT shown.

Is there any similar configuration I should be doing for MyDomain.net as
well?

Please advise.

Thanks, Sai