james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject great news
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 20:01:42 GMT
Hello everybody,

I have two great news:

1. I have been granted financial support to go to ApacheCon Vancouver
2011. I just have to fill some papers and save some cash but I will
see this through.
2. I am very close to finishing the HBase implementation. There is
just HBaseMessageMapper() left to implement (about tow days work) and
it should be ready for real life tests.
Unfortunately, for the next week I will have limited Internet
connectivity and limited time because I will be going on a trip to
Vilnius, Lithuania.

After the implementation is finished I plan to take care of the
documentation, some bug hunting and search for optimizations. I will
need your help when the time for release is close.

Regarding real life tests, what is the minimum recommended hardware
configuration necessary? I will forward this information to some
friends in RLUG and Politechnica University and hopefully will get a
positive reply.

p.s. who else is going to ApacheCon this year? Eric, are you going?

Other then that, I wish you the best,
--
Ioan Eugen Stan
http://ieugen.blogspot.com/