james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject deploying james sites
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 22:42:43 GMT
I guess it's an year or more I don't deploy james websites and I found
I don't know the updated way to do that.

I see the svn folder james/sites/trunk/www is outdated so I guess we
don't use it anymore (what about removing it?).

How am I supposed to update the web site?

I tried site:deploy for the project, but it doesn't deploy the full site
"mvn -Psite-reports site" creates the reports, but overwrite the index
from the previous command.

What are the right steps to deploy updated site and reports?

Also, I see the html generated from apt sources for mime4j don't
produce anymore valid html (bad links): is this something related to
newer maven site plugins? Do you know anything about this before I
start digging it?

Stefano