james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache James Server 3.0-beta2 artifacts
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 10:54:14 GMT
2011/7/6 Norman Maurer <norman@apache.org>:
> Hi there,
>
> I prepared the Apache James Server 3.0-beta2 artifacts for release. So
> please review and cast your vote. This artifacts will get used to
> bundle the distribution.
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejames-002/

Where is the source package for the artifacts we are voting?
I can't find a source zip/tar.gz for the source tree in the repository
linked in this vote.

The fact that we don't have anymore a binary application to test
doesn't let me to try running the code and see if it starts in my
environment so it slow down the review. Well, it actually force me to
skip this part of reviewing as I don't have the time to build the app
using the "under release" jars and test it.

Stefano