james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Bagnara <apa...@bago.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache James Server 3.0-beta2 artifacts
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 07:52:04 GMT
2011/7/14 Eric Charles <eric@apache.org>:
> On 13/07/11 13:29, Norman Maurer wrote:
>>
>> Am 12.07.2011 21:03, schrieb Robert Burrell Donkin:

>>> I'll add them into trunk, and then maybe take a look at seeing why rat
>>> isn't part of the build...
>>>
>>> Robert
>>>

>> so what todo next ?
>>
>> I really lost track of what todo to get the release out :(
>>
>> Bye,
>> Norman
>>

> Also lost...
> Is there a "blocker", or is it more like "not easy to review, but good"?
> Thx.

IMO the missing parent pom is blocking. We can't release an artifact
having pom dependencies against an unreleased artifact. This is
invalid and also won't let us release "app".
If this is not the case just let me know and I'll put back the review
of this one in my todo list (maybe I have some more time this
weekend).

Stefano