james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <eric.char...@u-mangate.com>
Subject Re: Backup restore for windows
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2011 07:09:37 GMT
Hi,

First, make sure you ave Built Successfull message after maven compile.

Then, it's not only the james-server-*.jar you have to take, but all the
jars in the lib folder (after unzipping
container-spring/target/james...zip, or tar.gz).

You are probably missing the jcr dependencies.

Thx.

Eric Charles
http://about.echarles.net