james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Database backup and restore not working with jcr-mailboxmanager
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2011 16:18:26 GMT
Hi,

I applied the same process, and got the same exception without more info
in the log...

After, I invoked the copy to the maildir-mailboxmanager, and it worked
fine. So copy process in not the cause.

After, I have set jcr in maibox.xml to test the JCR implementation.
James starts, but imap connection are rejected. There is clearly a
problem with JCR: in the impl, or in the dependencies compatiblity...

Unfortunately, I won't have time to debug this. If nobody takes on this,
you should consider another option to migrate (manual SQL diff, Linux...?).

Thx.

--
Eric Charles
http://about.echarles.net