james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer <nor...@apache.org>
Subject Re: hbase-mailbox alpha release
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2011 05:13:29 GMT
Hi Ioan,

I'm currently very busy so first of sorry for the delay...

I will have a look later today and also provide you with some help to
get the code running in the mailbox integration test. I just need to fix
a few things there first which broke the tests for now. As I added
supported for CONDSTORE / QRESYNC it currently fails to correctly parse
the responses. I will try to fix them today..

Bye,
Norman