james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: hbase-mailbox alpha release
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2011 09:36:23 GMT
Hi Ioan,

I've hg pull/update, and compile/test works fine here. Good ;)

I didn't review the code, but integration tests will tell you if you are
missing something. How is it going?

You could also add in the tests:
HBaseMailboxManagerTest extends AbstractMailboxManagerTest
HBaseSubscriptionManagerTest extends AbstractSubscriptionManagerTest

There are a few methods in the abstracts that can be reused for free as
additional tests.

Good to have some documentation. You can put them (with source file if
you use an open source tool) in src/site/resources/images for example.

Thx.

--
Eric Charles
http://about.echarles.net