james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer <nor...@apache.org>
Subject [GSOC] Hbase Mailbox code review
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 07:26:11 GMT
Hi Ioan,

I did take the time to review your code and It seems to be in a very
good shape :)

I just found some minor things that should porlly get addressed:

* Merge AbstractHBaseMessage with HBaseMessage ( I see no point to have
them seperated)
* Move the merged version to the package
org.apache.james.mailbox.hbase.mail
* Remove the overriden method createMessage(...) from
HbaseMessageManager as it only calls super.crwateMessage(..)
* HBaseUtils.messageMetaFromResult(..) needs to set the modseq and the
textualLineCount on the returned HBaseMessage
* HBaseSubscription could get removed and just use SimpleSubscription.
This change will allow to also remove HBaseSubscriptionManager as you
can just use StoreSubscriptionManager, so one class less to worry about..
* HBaseMailboxMapper.save(..) and HBaseMailboxMapper.delete(..) should
use the paramized version of Mailbox as paramater (Mailbox<UUID>)
* HBaseMessageMapper has unused imports..

More comments will follow later ;)

Thanks,
Norman