james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: mailbox integration tests preview
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 08:48:07 GMT
Hi Ioan,

I've run a few tests but didn't see the ClassCastException.

e.g. Running from eclipse:

NonAuthenticatedStateTest : 100% OK

SelectTest :
org.apache.james.imap.tester.base.ProtocolSession$InvalidServerResponseException:

Location: /org/apache/james/imap/scripts/SelectUnseen.test:24
LastClientMsg: 10 SELECT selectappend
Expected: '\* FLAGS \(\\Answered \\Deleted \\Draft \\Flagged \\Seen\)'
Actual   : '10 NO SELECT completed.'

I don't think there is a dependency/class incompatibility.
It's more on the scripts results.

I would track them one by one, trying to understand what the scripts are
doing (in src/main/resources/org/apache/james/imap/script) and
correcting. A fix in your code could solve many integration tests...

For the SelecTest for example, the stacktrace tells you there is an
issue on SelectUnseen.test:24 (line 24)

C: 10 SELECT selectappend
S: \* FLAGS \(\\Answered \\Deleted \\Draft \\Flagged \\Seen\)

The client send SELECT selctappend to the hbase mailbox, which answers
'NO SELECT completed', and it should be as stated in the script '\*
FLAGS \(\\Answered \\Deleted \\Draft \\Flagged \\Seen\)'

Hopes this help.

--
Eric