james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: hbase-mailbox alpha release
Date Wed, 17 Aug 2011 14:25:21 GMT
Sure. Optimization is for later.
(just to be sure, the limitation is on the 'column family', not on the
'column')

Just tell us if you need help to progress on the integration tests.
Maybe you could have more unit tests that will help you assess the
functionality is correctly implemented: e.g. save two messages, count
must return 2.

Thx.

--
Eric