james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [mailbox] Time for a 0.4 release? [WAS Re: Encryption in Beta3 release]
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 08:54:41 GMT
On 08/26/2011 10:04 AM, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 2:34 PM, Saibabu Vallurupalli
> <saibabu.vallurupalli@gmail.com>  wrote:
>> Thanks Eric, before seeing your response I tried the steps below and got my
>> version of mailbox 0.4 with Encryption. James server is up and running with
>> Encryption now.
>
> Time to think about a 0.4 release for mailbox?

There are multiple findings [1] about ignored return values when e.g.
File.delete, File.mkdir, File.renameTo, ... I don't know if it matters,
but maybe it's worth to have a quick look at it.

Regards
Felix

[1]
https://builds.apache.org/view/G-L/view/James/job/mailbox-site/site/apache-james-mailbox-maildir/findbugs.html