james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Saibabu Vallurupalli <saibabu.vallurupa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on upgrade process
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 12:47:38 GMT
Hi Eric, Thank you for confirming on this.

We just encountered a strange issue with backup and restore. If we don't
have any emails in the user Inbox, backup works perfectly. If there are any
users then jConsole throws exception saying unable to parse the message.

Is there any other setting we are missing? We are following your
instructions from link:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/server/trunk/src/site/xdoc/upgrade-database.xml

Thanks,
Sai