james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Saibabu Vallurupalli <saibabu.vallurupa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on upgrade process
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 14:55:23 GMT
Hi Eric, We were able to send and receive emails successfully. Below are the
steps I followed:
- Ensured SMTP/POP3/IMAP4 services are disabled.
- Started James
- Opened jConsole and invoked mailboxcopier.copy with jpa-mailboxmanager and
maildir-mailboxmanager
I get exception in jConsole saying "Problem invoking copy :
java.lang.Exception: Unable to parse message".

In james-server-log file below is what I see:
*************
INFO  10:50:43,468 | org.apache.james.mailbox.copier.MailboxCopierImpl |
Found 8 mailboxes in source mailbox manager.
INFO  10:50:43,469 | org.apache.james.mailbox.copier.MailboxCopierImpl |
Mailbox#0 path=#private:admin@Florida-HIE.net:INBOX
INFO  10:50:43,469 | org.apache.james.mailbox.copier.MailboxCopierImpl |
Mailbox#1 path=#private:admin@Florida-HIE.net:INBOX.Sent
INFO  10:50:43,469 | org.apache.james.mailbox.copier.MailboxCopierImpl |
Mailbox#2 path=#private:admin@Florida-HIE.net:INBOX.Trash
INFO  10:50:43,469 | org.apache.james.mailbox.copier.MailboxCopierImpl |
Mailbox#3 path=#private:admin@Florida-HIE.net:INBOX.Drafts
INFO  10:50:43,469 | org.apache.james.mailbox.copier.MailboxCopierImpl |
Mailbox#4 path=#private:vpao@florida-hie.net:INBOX
INFO  10:50:43,469 | org.apache.james.mailbox.copier.MailboxCopierImpl |
Mailbox#5 path=#private:vpao@florida-hie.net:INBOX.Sent
INFO  10:50:43,469 | org.apache.james.mailbox.copier.MailboxCopierImpl |
Mailbox#6 path=#private:vpao@florida-hie.net:INBOX.Trash
INFO  10:50:43,469 | org.apache.james.mailbox.copier.MailboxCopierImpl |
Mailbox#7 path=#private:vpao@florida-hie.net:INBOX.Drafts
INFO  10:50:43,469 | org.apache.james.mailbox.copier.MailboxCopierImpl |
Ready to copy source mailbox path=#private:admin@Florida-HIE.net:INBOX
ERROR 10:50:43,481 | org.apache.james.mailbox.copier.MailboxCopierImpl |
Mailbox 0 with path=#private:admin@Florida-HIE.net:INBOX already exists.
Mailbox with name=#private:admin@Florida-HIE.net:INBOX already exists.
 at
org.apache.james.mailbox.store.StoreMailboxManager.createMailbox(StoreMailboxManager.java:259)
 at
org.apache.james.mailbox.copier.MailboxCopierImpl.copyMailboxes(MailboxCopierImpl.java:90)
 at
org.apache.james.container.spring.mailbox.MailboxCopierManagement.copy(MailboxCopierManagement.java:76)
 at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(Unknown
Source)
 at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.StandardMBeanIntrospector.invokeM2(Unknown
Source)
 at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanIntrospector.invokeM(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.PerInterface.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.MBeanSupport.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.invoke(Unknown
Source)
 at com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doOperation(Unknown
Source)
 at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.access$200(Unknown Source)
 at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl$PrivilegedOperation.run(Unknown
Source)
 at
javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.doPrivilegedOperation(Unknown
Source)
 at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectionImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor65.invoke(Unknown Source)
 at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.dispatch(Unknown Source)
 at sun.rmi.transport.Transport$1.run(Unknown Source)
 at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.serviceCall(Unknown Source)
 at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.handleMessages(Unknown Source)
 at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run0(Unknown
Source)
 at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport$ConnectionHandler.run(Unknown Source)
 at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Thank you,
Sai