james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache James 3.0-beta3
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 20:41:47 GMT
2011/8/18 Eric Charles <eric@apache.org>:
> On 18/08/11 19:18, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:
>>
>> We (finally) have an official 3.0-beta3 release :-)
>>

> :)

Congrats!

>> 1. Do we want to distribute it from www,apache.org [1]?
>>

> I think so.
> Mirrors will be updated this way.
>
>> 2. We need to update the website. Any volunteers?
>>

> I will mvn site-deploy when mirrors will be updated.
> From what I know, documentation in trunk should be ok.
>> 3. What else do we need to do before announcing it's availability?
>>

> Don't see anything else.

Hi Eric,

This will be a good time to integrate the NetBeans patch for building
James. Do you think you can integrate it?

p.s. more integration tests pass as of today. I don't know how many
left, but the implementation should pass all tests on Monday, the
final day.
I hope to have some better documentation by then.

Bye,

--
Ioan Eugen Stan
http://ieugen.blogspot.com/