james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject hbase-mailbox alpha release
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 13:26:02 GMT
Hello,

It's your favorite GSoC student that wishes to make the following announce:

hbase-mailbox implementation is feature complete and has entered Alpha
release (tag 0.3-alpha in the mercurial repository at [1]).
I also wish to humbly ask for links to add integration tests to where
the bugs are.

The next days I will try to add unit tests for most/all of the
methods, hunt for bugs, improve documentation, code refactoring, and
eliminate all TODOs.I will be asking for a code review after this
period is over.

After this phase is finished, I'm planning a real life test.

[1] http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/mailbox-hdfs/source/browse/?name=0.3-alpha

Regards,

--
Ioan Eugen Stan