james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hbase-mailbox alpha release
Date Sat, 13 Aug 2011 18:16:50 GMT
2011/8/13 Eric Charles <eric@apache.org>:
> Hi Ioan,

Hi Eric, nice to hear from you again.

> I've hg pull/update, and compile/test works fine here. Good ;)
>
> I didn't review the code, but integration tests will tell you if you are
> missing something. How is it going?

This is also a reply for Norman's mail: Integration tests will be
ready by Monday. I didn't took time to implement them yet.

> You could also add in the tests:
> HBaseMailboxManagerTest extends AbstractMailboxManagerTest
> HBaseSubscriptionManagerTest extends AbstractSubscriptionManagerTest

They already do that, except I extend MailboxManagerTest instead of
AbstractMailboxManagerTest which doesn't seem to exist. And they pass.

> There are a few methods in the abstracts that can be reused for free as
> additional tests.
>
> Good to have some documentation. You can put them (with source file if you
> use an open source tool) in src/site/resources/images for example.

The Schema is designed with FreePlane (A MindMap tool written in
Java). The source is not committed yet, but it's there and it's text.
Images will also be available as svg and png. I hope they will be
available on the website as well.

Talk more on Monday. Have a great week-end everybody.

Good luck,
--
Ioan Eugen Stan
http://ieugen.blogspot.com/