james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache James 3.0-beta3
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 08:09:30 GMT
2011/8/19 Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 8:18 AM, Eric Charles <eric@apache.org> wrote:
>> On 18/08/11 22:41, Ioan Eugen Stan wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
>>> p.s. more integration tests pass as of today. I don't know how many
>>> left, but the implementation should pass all tests on Monday, the
>>> final day.
>>> I hope to have some better documentation by then.
>>>

>> Great!
>
> +1
>
> How close are we to be being able to release a beta with this in?
>
> Robert

Well, I'm getting close to solve all integration problems. I didn't
make a full test yet to know how many are still failing but I solved a
few small issues that where causing a lot of fails.

I would say that sometime next week. I will try to push for Monday,
which is the last day of SoC.

Bye,
--
Ioan Eugen Stan