james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: James@GotoCon ...?
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 10:36:10 GMT
On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 9:45 AM, Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieugen@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/8/2 Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com>:
>> (See mail on committers private list)
>>
>> An opportunity to talk about the way James 3 integrates lots of cool
>> Apache tech together, potentially including Hadoop...?
>>
>> Robert (working on release)
>
> Hello Robert,

Hi Ioan

(apologies for being a bit slow picking this up)

> What do I have to do to become an Apache Commiter?

Apache uses elections. Committers (PMCers and project VPs) are elected
by the PMC. The board and new members are elected by members.

The post contained some confidential information but the public
details are now available [1]

The BarCamp is open to anyone reading this email but if someone wanted
to submit a session on James for the GotoCon track [2] that needs to
be pulled together really soon.

(Anyone) interested?

Robert

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/AmsterdamHackathon2011