james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <eric.umg.char...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [app] Multiple distributions
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 14:53:53 GMT
Sounds like a good idea to have ready-to run version :)

I just try to imagine what it represents for the build, release... and I
don't see light solution for this. Maybe you have a simple way to
achieve it?

Also, for the backup-restore, it's gonna be more difficult. Maybe we
should have maildir by default in all distributions, this being the
default mailbox to make the backup-restore stuff.

Thx.

--
Eric
http://about.echarles.net