james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <eric.umg.char...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [app] Multiple distributions
Date Tue, 06 Sep 2011 20:15:29 GMT
Oh, didn't realize the jackrabbit had test scope in mailbox-jcr.
We can of course embed mailbox-jcr, but it will be useless.

Seems like the same reasoning for james-server-jcr module.

I fear some confusion if we ship the api only and not the impl.

As jackrabbit 3 is not yet released, I would simply remove and jcr
project from the release (not shipping even the api).

WDYT?

Eric
http://about.echarles.net