james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Saibabu Vallurupalli <saibabu.vallurupa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: Unable to move emails between folders with Encryption turned - on
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 01:53:30 GMT
Hi Eric,

O.k.. I agree with you. But I need little bit more details regarding what
should I do for the path. Since, I have the environment I can try this
locally and also deploy in our Test environment and perform quick regression
testing.

to use JPAEncryptedMessage and return the same.

I am trying this locally and the tests failed, Now my understanding is I
also need to change persistence.xml file. Since, I am not 100% used to the
development environment I need to know how Maven uses this file and from
where this file will be picked?

Can you please give me some insight about the path? I will be working
tonight to get this patch out. If you could help me I really appreciate you.
I am in USA EST timezone.

Thanks,
Sai

On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 7:27 PM, Eric Charles <eric.charles@u-mangate.com>wrote:

> Hi Sai,
>
> If you change JPAMessage to JPAEncryptedMessage in the JPAMessageManager,
> you must update persistence.xml accordingly.
>
> However, even if OpenJPAMailboxManager handles the encryption feature to
> initialize the EncryptionDecryptHelper if needed, the JPAMailboxManager
> should also verify the feature, and return a JPAEncryptedMessage if needed.
>
> I hope this makes sense, and if yes, a patch is needed.
>
> wdyt?
>

> On 31/08/11 15:19, Saibabu Vallurupalli wrote:
>
>> Hi Eric/Norman:
>>
>> I am able to reproduce this error in a simple way. In my checked-out
>> version
>> -
>> C:\work\workspace\james\**mailbox\trunk\jpa\src\main\**
>> java\org\apache\james\mailbox\**jpa\JPAMessageManager.java
>> There is reference to JPAMessage.java class and I changed it to
>> JPAEncryptedMessage.java ran the maven clean package and the tests failed
>> with the similar exception:
>>
>> Thought of letting you. Thank you very much in advance.
>>
>> Thanks, Sai
>>

>>> ______________________________**_______________

>>> class does not appear in the list of persistent types:
>>> [org.apache.james.mailbox.jpa.**mail.model.JPAUserFlag,
>>> org.apache.james.mailbox.jpa.**mail.model.JPAMailbox,
>>> org.apache.james.mailbox.jpa.**mail.model.openjpa.**JPAEncryptedMessage,
>>> org.apache.james.domainlist.**jpa.model.JPADomain,
>>> org.apache.james.mailbox.jpa.**mail.model.openjpa.**AbstractJPAMessage,
>>> org.apache.james.user.jpa.**model.JPAUser,
>>> org.apache.james.mailbox.jpa.**mail.model.JPAProperty,
>>> org.apache.james.rrt.jpa.**model.JPARecipientRewrite,
>>> org.apache.james.mailbox.jpa.**user.model.JPASubscription].
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.meta.**MetaDataRepository.**getMetaDataInternal(**
>>> MetaDataRepository.java:407)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.meta.**MetaDataRepository.**getMetaData(**
>>> MetaDataRepository.java:384)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.**BrokerImpl.persistInternal(**
>>> BrokerImpl.java:2601)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.**BrokerImpl.persist(BrokerImpl.**java:2540)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.**BrokerImpl.persist(BrokerImpl.**java:2437)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.kernel.**DelegatingBroker.persist(**
>>> DelegatingBroker.java:1069)
>>>         at
>>> org.apache.openjpa.**persistence.EntityManagerImpl.**
>>> persist(EntityManagerImpl.**java:707)
>>>         at sun.reflect.**NativeMethodAccessorImpl.**invoke0(Native
>>> Method)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.**NativeMethodAccessorImpl.**invoke(**
>>> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:**39)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.**DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.**invoke(**
>>> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.**java:25)
>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.**invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>         at
>>> org.springframework.orm.jpa.**ExtendedEntityManagerCreator$**
>>> ExtendedEntityManagerInvocatio**nHandler.invoke(**