james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 4 mailboxes technologies with Apache James 3.0
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2011 09:25:25 GMT
2011/9/2 Eric Charles <eric.umg.charles@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> Just to inform you I have submitted on a talk '4 mailbox technologies with
> Apache James 3.0' for the ApacheCon 2011 BarCamp.
>
> http://lanyrd.com/2011/apachecon-vancouver-2011-barcamp/
>
> Feel free to feed me with ideas, we can always change the title and the
> content.

Looks good, I don't have anything to add now, but I decided to hijack
the thread and inform you that I will be exercising my new commit
power and upload the mailbox implementation, the integration tests and
then update everything to follow trunk. I will start sometime these
days. Any wishes/recommendations are welcomed now.

We will probably have to sync the mailbox HBase singleton with the
User/Domain HBase singleton. TablePool is implemented but I'm having
regressions so it will not go into trunk yet.

This is all I have now.

p.s. I am behind with some docs/tutorial for the mailbox
implementation. They will be coming soon.

Ciao,
--
Ioan Eugen Stan
http://ieugen.blogspot.com/