james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Prepare for new mailbox release
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 10:33:13 GMT
Just adding the repository does works for me using the current trunk (I
think I should commit it to make it compiling also when having a clean
local repository...). But there may be another problem we can run into:
There's no garantee, that the rawson's repository will stay when have
done the release. It does also works using the
hadoop-test-0.20.3-SNAPSHOT, but this will not solve the problem,
because the release procedure will not perform when having SNAPSHOT
dependencies included.

   <repositories>
     <repository>
       <id>hadoop-non-releases</id>
       <name>Hadoop non-releases</name>
       <url>http://people.apache.org/~rawson/repo/</url>
       <snapshots>
         <enabled>false</enabled>
       </snapshots>
       <releases>
         <enabled>true</enabled>
       </releases>
     </repository>
   </repositories>

Regards
Felix

PS
I run it on a linux box. If ever Windows boxes may behave different
because of file locking ...