james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Knecht <fel...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Prepare for new mailbox release
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 10:54:33 GMT
On 10/04/2011 12:44 PM, Norman Maurer wrote:
> Yeah please add it back as without it its not buildable. I wonder if
> we may not just use "normal" hadoop for the tests as we don't care
> about append or not in tests.
>
> wdyt ?

I agree, but don't know if this is possible.

Thinking a bit longer about it I propose to use the SNAPSHOT
alternative. It looks like a release can be performed, the snapshot
dependency is resolved to the current snapshot (e.g.
hadoop-test-0.20.3-20100310.105839-3.jar). Doing so the problem will
stay the same, we don't know when the artifact is no longer available in
the repository (snapshot or private repository), but we can keep the
pom.xml cleaner.

wdyt?

Regards
Felix