james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Prepare for new mailbox release
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 15:03:37 GMT
Hi,

(taking back james way after a long read-only mailing list period for
job search)

I updated mailbox-hbase, and after running 'mvn install', got
The following artifacts could not be resolved:
org.apache.hadoop:hadoop-test:jar:0.20-append-r1057313,
org.apache.hadoop:hadoop-core:jar:0.20-append-r1057313

I added back http://people.apache.org/~rawson/repo/ repository to make
it build and build/test successfull here.

I will commit the additional repo so you can test, Felix.

Maybe we should also discuss newer versions on which we want to run as
hbase/hadoop have released since then. But if you follow hbase/hadoop
mailing list, you already know it's not a trivial task the dependencies
via maven. It's converging quite nicely, but still not yet ready for an
out-of-the-box maven central download.

Thx,

Eric

On 04/10/11 14:22, Felix Knecht wrote:
> On 10/04/2011 02:12 PM, Felix Knecht wrote:

>>> Yes, I will do that soon. I have limited Internet connectivity on my
>>> notebook (actually I don't have nay for the time being :) ).
>>> Could you please pastebin the errors?
>>
>> Here they are http://pastebin.com/8CHcFA1P
>
> and the test results
>
> http://pastebin.com/WTqYBfBd