james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <e...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Prepare for new mailbox release
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 16:00:53 GMT
 From http://hbase.apache.org/book/hadoop.html

Currently only the branch-0.20-append branch has this a working sync[5].
No official releases have been made from the branch-0.20-append branch
up to now so you will have to build your own Hadoop from the tip of this
branch

We must keep the non maven central repo.

Eric

Eric
http://about.echarles.net