james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Charles <eric.char...@u-mangate.com>
Subject Re: Cut Apache James Mailbox 0.4-beta1 ?
Date Sat, 08 Oct 2011 16:00:48 GMT
Hi,
The spring for hbase is OK (maybe not exactly what we wanted, but still
acceptable).

I just tried to migrate to latest snapshot to validate protocols, but
felt on an issue ("unable to select folder"). After raising log level
for imap to debug:

org.apache.james.mailbox.MailboxException: No message found with uid 505
in mailbox #private.INBOX.james-apache-org
    at
org.apache.james.imap.processor.AbstractSelectionProcessor.unseen(AbstractSelectionProcessor.java:357)
    at
org.apache.james.imap.processor.AbstractSelectionProcessor.respond(AbstractSelectionProcessor.java:134)
    at
org.apache.james.imap.processor.AbstractSelectionProcessor.doProcess(AbstractSelectionProcessor.java:92)
    at

I don't know if this is related to a local bad config/manipulation, to
imap, to mailbox?

I will retry a migration to latest snapshot tomorrow.

Thx.

On 08/10/11 16:52, Norman Maurer wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> anything left before we cut Apache James Mailbox 0.4-beta1 ?
>
> @Eric:
> Anything resolved with the spring stuff ?
>
> Bye,
> Norman

Eric
http://about.echarles.net