james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Prepare for new mailbox release
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 13:57:13 GMT
2011/10/5 Eric Charles <eric@apache.org>:
> Hi Felix,
>
> If we can not fill the empty templates before release, we have to comment
> them in the menu. I created them empty, and I think Ioan talked about
> writing some stuff, we'll see if someone can progress on this.
>
> Eric

Yep, that's me. I've been putting this off for too long. I will take
care of it and write something useful. My main focus will be HBase and
maybe I can write something about JPA. I'm not sure I can do a good
job about the other implementations.

Any suggestions on what information should be provided or what the
structure should be?

Deadline is Saturday morning.

Thanks,

--