james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Prepare for new mailbox release
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2011 11:12:19 GMT
2011/10/4 Felix Knecht <felixk@apache.org>:
> On 10/04/2011 12:44 PM, Norman Maurer wrote:
>>
>> Yeah please add it back as without it its not buildable. I wonder if
>> we may not just use "normal" hadoop for the tests as we don't care
>> about append or not in tests.
>>
>> wdyt ?
>
> I agree, but don't know if this is possible.

For HBase Mailbox I switched to HBase-0.90.4 and Hadoop 0.20.204 or
something like that. I completly removed rowson's repository. Rand the
tests and everything looks good. I didn't run the integration tests.

If there are no other problems I suggest you do the same. The HBase
version is in Jams server pom in a <property>

Regards,
--
Ioan Eugen Stan
http://ieugen.blogspot.com/