james-server-dev mailing list archives

From Norman Maurer <norman.mau...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Logging library in our projects
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2011 20:37:01 GMT
Hi there,

I will review the Monitor usage in mime4j and then come back to you..

Have fun,
Norman

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 31.12.2011 um 18:10 schrieb Stefano Bagnara <apache@bago.org>:

> 2011/12/31 Norman Maurer <norman@apache.org>:
>> Hi Stefano,
>>
>> to be honest I like the "monitor" idea but its a bit hard to implement in a useful
way in the ProtocolSession. This is because users will write their own ProtocolHandler implementation
and want to log different things there. How would you fulfill the need of that with a "monitor"
?